USE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a wide range of ways including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, click on a Pricing Package, confirm a Pricing Package, ask for a customized Service, use the chat function on the Site, communicate through that chat function, sign-up for our newsletter, complete the Service form, etc. In these communication mediums that our Company provides on the Site, the User may be asked for personal identification information such as their full name, business name, personal/business phone number, personal/business email address, business location, mailing address, and any other appropriate information. The User reserves the right to not share any personal identification information and is able to do so. However, the refusal of a User to share personal identification information may affect the Company’s ability to serve that User. We will collect personal identification information from Users only when Users provide that information voluntarily.
USE OF NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Non-personal identification information includes, but is not limited to, Users browser name, computer or mobile type they use to interact with our Site, other types of mediums and technical information on the mediums users use to connect with our Site such as information on Users’ operating systems and Internet service providers. Our Company may collect the aforementioned type of information whenever the Users engage with our Site.
Users should know that the Site may use various types of tracking tags so that it measures the impact of a Company’s ad campaign and other promotional messages. Users that come into our site from an ad or other non-organic funnels are often tracked using such tags. However, users
tools through which the Company gathers User information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED USER INFORMATION
Albanopedia collects and uses User information (personal and non personal) for the following purposes:
- To improve User experience. We may use information from Site activities to learn how users interact with our Site and use the product and/or services offered in our Site.
- To improve our Site. We are committed to improving our Site if this is deemed valuable to our Business based on the information the Users leave in our Site.
- To improve the quality of our Service. The information you share with us allows us to respond more effectively to your service preferences and support needs.
- To send emails to email addresses Users share with us. We use the email address the users share with us to notify the users about the services they are using, their purchase decisions and history with the Company, Company news, updates, promotions, information on related services, and other related information. We can also use email addresses of Users to respond to their questions, interests, inquiries, and other forms of information seeking and reporting procedures.
- Overall, we may use information collected from User behavior in our Site to tailor the marketing message we deliver to them and to send them relevant Service-related content.
HOW WE SHARE COLLECTED USER INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT USER INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Notably, we protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CHANGES, UPDATES, MODIFICATIONS
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
CONTACT US INFORMATION